Merrill Datasite is a cloud-based data room for storing, managing, and sharing data. This platform makes it easy to convert paper documents into digital files using optical character recognition (OCR) technology and keep them organized.
Datasite also features an advanced data search feature, making it easy to recover essential files in just a few keystrokes. Merrill Datasite also has granular access control tools that make it possible to manage user access, viewing, and data editing.
Pros and cons of Merrill dataroom
- Quick and easy search in more than 14 languages
- Robust dashboard and data analytics feature
- Smart tools to manage and organize content
- World-class and standard-compliant technology
- Mobile-ready interface
- Versioning technology is limited, so it can be challenging to identify new uploads
Merrill dataroom features
- Easy data upload. Seamless drag-and-drop uploading of files. Files can be uploaded in bulk. Zip folders as large as 50GB can be uploaded, too. Authorized users can also send files as emails directly into projects.
- Organized documents and search feature. Merrill Datasite indexes uploaded files and organizes them comprehensively. It also has a robust OCR-enabled search feature with more than 14 language capabilities.
- Integrated redaction. Merrill dataroom features an AI-enabled text and image redaction feature that helps to redact sensitive and confidential information.
- Dashboard and analytics. Robust dashboard with filters to sort data for easy visualization. It also offers analytics and business intelligence tools to monitor performance.
- Granular permission management. Admin can set strict access and user permissions. This allows you to control who can access a file, download, or print it. Furthermore, it makes it possible to track access for each file. You can set permissions at an individual or group level.
Pricing information is not openly available for Merrill Datasite; contact vendors to learn more about their pricing plans.