iDeals Virtual Data Room
iDeals Virtual Data Room is designed for optimal simplicity. The SaaS service offers rapid deployment and can be accessed by users from any device.
A range of accessibility and usability functionalities are designed to make the tool easy to use and deploy for administrators and executives. Multiple documents can be uploaded at the same time from a local folder to enable rapid start-up, and over 25 different file formats are compatible with the iDeals VDR.
User reviews of iDeals VDR highlight both the good and bad aspects of the tool. Let’s take a closer look at these points.
Pros and cons of iDeals VDR
- High levels of efficiency with the ability to copy and paste users’ email addresses to send invitations.
- Each document can be configured with its own specific rights to enable central control of how files are viewed, downloaded, saved, and printed.
- The search capability is strong, with easy-to-locate documents and files.
- Managing multiple VDRs for administrators handling different projects could be made a little more simple.
- Storage prices are slightly on the high side compared to similar platforms or cloud applications.
- It can take a little time for users to get up to speed with the platform and navigate between documents.
Some of the main features that set iDeals data room apart from the competition are:
- User management.User access management is made simple for IT departments or administrators thanks to the ability to send project invitations to users simply with their email addresses. A simple-to-use interface is available on desktops and mobiles.
- Digital watermarking. Watermarks can be added to all types of documents and can be light or heavy depending on the sensitivity of the document.
- Audit trail. From a trackability perspective, administrators can see how long each user spends reviewing an overall document and single pages within it. Documents can also be indexed for quick and easy search functionality.
Also, full phone support is offered on a 24/7 availability if users encounter any issues.
The price model of the company is quote-based, with the main offerings packaged into three different tiers:
- The entry-level package, Pro, enables teams to run one project at a time with a maximum of five administrators.
- The Business plan enables unlimited projects and administrators at the same time.
- An Enterprise plan is also available to give customers the option of a dedicated iDeals project support team.